Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is KSF-Feinwerktechnik GmbH, Andreas Krüger, Unterer Hardweg 10, 75181 Pforzheim, Email: email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
– Right to information
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR ):
– Date and time of the request
– Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) time zone difference
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies can be stored on your computer when you use our website – now or in the future. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and eﬀective overall (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR). Basically, you can delete cookies at any time using the settings in your browser or block them from the start.
(4) Special explanation about cookies:
a) This website can use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (dazu b)
– Persistent Cookies (dazu c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e. g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Other functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we can offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you generally have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer campaign participation, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: KSF- Feinwerktechnik GmbH, Andreas Krüger, Unterer Hardweg 10, 75181 Pforzheim, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration of storage of personal data
We store personal data in accordance with the statutory retention periods (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). Subsequently, the respective data will be deleted, unless they are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and / or there is no legitimate interest in storing them.
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts.
KSF- Feinwerktechnik GmbH
Unterer Hardweg 10
Phone +49 07231.280929.0